Monday, April 28, 2014

Maserati XXX - fucking & solo pics

Maserati XXX
Maserati XXX
















Maserati XXX

Maserati XXX
Spectacularly endowed (and her tits look like they're still growing), Maserati is a top-popper par excellence. She is much more than a Maserati. She is a BMW ("Big-Mammed Woman"). Her previous SCORELAND appearance "I Got The Power!" drew many props. Maserati is one of the great newcomers of 2011. She would be great even if she never did a lick of guy-girl sexing. "One of the all time greats," notes a SCORELAND member with the nick, Erotica6. "Other female performers out there, take some notes! She's one of the best that knows how to give a proper finish." And W.S. writes "Her insane body is beyond any dreamgirl I ever saw. My brain locks up whenever I see her. I would do anything to have her as my woman. I've never had a black girl in my life but her skin color means nothing to me." Maserati's hobbies include reading. She has a Kindle that she takes with her. No, she doesn't rest her Kindle on her boobs when she reads. But it's a nice mental image. Her favorites: African-American books and mysteries and horror. "They keep me engaged," Maserati says. Beauty and brains. You rock, Maserati!