Monday, May 5, 2014

Lil Chica - nude, xxx, fucking

Lil Chica
Lil Chica
















Lil Chica

Lil Chica
At 5' and 105 pounds, Lil Chica is a tiny, little thing with big tits that look even bigger on that beautiful, small frame. She's a little doll. Our crew took Lil Chica out to the scenic countryside for this photo shoot and simply let her do her thing. She really embraces the camera. Veteran SCORE Guys, who does Chica's personality and attitude remind you of? Angelique, maybe? They have that same happy, sexual glint in their eyes. Angelique always got off emotionally when she posed, knowing that countless men were enjoying her, and Chica has that same kind of vibe. Lil Chica says that a man attracts her attention by looking at her tits. "If a man looks at my breasts, then I know he wants me and that gets me interested in him. I believe it all begins in the eyes. The oddest pick-up line a man ever said to me was 'I'd like to suck your asshole.' I thought to myself, 'What a dirty thing to say but it sounded so funny because it was so strange to say so quickly. Not let's go out for coffee or a date, like I usually expect." Interestingly enough, when we asked Chica what she wanted to do that she hasn't done yet, she answered, "Visit Germany." That's the country that Angelique moved to from Brazil years back.