Monday, May 12, 2014

Stephanie Stalls - milf, big tits, nude

Stephanie Stalls
Stephanie Stalls
















Stephanie Stalls
Stephanie Stalls
How long can that swimsuit last when Stephanie Stalls is the girl wearing it? With average use, maybe six months. With super-heavy tits like hers, it's not very long before fabric fatigue kicks in. The only quick solution? Take it off and that's what Stephanie does. If you ever see Stephanie in person, it's okay to check her out. "It's a good thing!" Stephanie says. "I want to be looked at! Not all the time, though. Sometimes I'm just trying to get errands done and I don't want all the attention. But most of the time I like it. I'm used to being looked at all the time. I mean, I'm in the magazine because I want to be looked at. I went online and saw the nice comments about me. I like them! So keep writing in good things about me. Every girl wants attention. I'm at the top of the list."