Monday, January 20, 2014

Camille Morgan xxx



Source of the pics: Camille Morgan xxx
Camille Morgan XXX aka Chimille Morgan
Camille Morgan says guys have called her a prude. Are they out of their minds? "I don't think I'm a prude. I just have limitations," says Camille. That may sound unusual coming from a 34DDD+ SCORE Girl who first entered these Hallowed Halls of Hooters in late 2007 and has appeared in seven pictorials and one video. "When I first posed for SCORE, I hadn't had sex with a man in six months," she revealed. "A friend told me about SCORE, and we went to the website, and I saw the video with Gianna talking about what SCORE does." Camille flew solo with vibrators in her shoots and didn't have any interest in boy-girl action on camera at the time. Toys but no boys. But things change. Chicks change their minds. That is their right. Camille reconnected with us after earning her degrees in sociology and psychology (she has brains and body) and this time she was ready to fly in the cockpit with a male co-pilot. Why the change of heart? "Before I wasn't into it," Camille said. "Now I think it'll be fun. It took me three years. I'm a procrastinator." Camille may be a procrastinator but she fucks like there's no tomorrow. When she's getting pounded from behind in her first seXXX scene, Camille backs it up just as hard. She sucks cock with energy and has great, natural tits to slide between. It takes a special babe to put it all out there. Camille was definitely worth waiting three years for. We just knew she was. First time's a charm. Thank you, Camille Morgan!

Camille Morgan became a SCORE Girl in Holiday '07, the last issue of the year. We asked her back then what she thought was her better feature, her boobs or her butt. "I think the majority of guys like my breasts," Camille told us. "I mean, I don't ask them, but my breasts seem to get the most attention. I think my butt is nice, but my breasts are huge!" Camille's tits were 34 triple-D at the time. Seven pictorials and one video later, now an alumnus, Camille is back at SCORE. She's earned her degree in sociology and psychology (Congratulations, Camille) and she's returned to finally try her first boy-girl scene, giving SCORELAND the honor of her video cherry. We'd asked her before about going all the way but Camille was hesitant about fucking on film. So we never counted on her ever saying yes. But things change. What changed her play book and made her cum around? "I changed my mind," Camille explains. "Before, I wasn't into it. Now I think it'll be fun. It took me three years. I'm a procrastinator. I thought about it. But once I make my mind up about something, I just do it. I wanted to be exclusive to SCORE. You guys made me feel at home the first time I was here so I want to just keep it in the family. I thought it would be a lot of fun." Camille might be the first SCORE Girl to continue to keep the conversation going while she's sucking her partner's cock. Her tit-fucking is very impressive too. The way she backs it up hard and fast while getting drilled from behind, tits swinging, is also a thing of beauty. Welcome to The Big, Big Show, Camille Morgan.