Monday, January 20, 2014

Sunshine bbw




Source of the pics: Sunshine bbw
 
Sunshine bbw
Sunshine's never worn fetish outfits in any of her photo sets or videos. After all, her name is Sunshine. She goes against type in this elaborate costume. Breaking out of the box is good. And looking at her in her leather bustier, Sunshine might make a good, mean mistress. Not every mistress has to be a 100 pound beanpole. We're used to seeing Sunshine take the passive role. There might be a tiger-woman inside waiting to pounce. The tit-slapping and flopping is off the scale in this vid starring Sunshine. The breast aficionado can appreciate the massive mounds of hooter flesh being swung and flung, hung and dangled.
Do you like to have your tits fucked, Sunshine?

Sunshine: It doesn't do all that much for me, but if he likes it, I'll do it to please him if I like him. A lot of the guys I have fucked, they like that. Let's face it, my tits are very fuckable, right?

How does a man attract your attention?

Sunshine: He treats me like a princess and looks after me like I'm special.

How often do you have sex?

Sunshine bbw: It's always different. Sometimes a few times a week, sometimes every day.