Wednesday, February 19, 2014

April McKenzie - 38GG tits




April McKenzie
With 38GG tits, April McKenzie can't help to attract loads of attention and loads of other things too. One of her favorite positions: fucked on her hands and knees, her partner behind her. "It feels especially good," April said. "The guy can go deeper into me that way and my G-spot and clit both get a lot of stimulation in that position. I'm not surprised that most women prefer it. But even though it's my favorite position, it's not the only one I like. It's better to mix things up and have the guy on top, then I'll get on top and then we'll do some doggie-style. I don't want just one position when there are so many ways to do it." She attracts tit-men and they want to fuck April's knockers. How sensitive are they? "I like to be rubbed around the breasts, on the sides. My nipples are very sensitive and in a way they are too sensitive. For them to be squeezed very hard or pinched actually hurts, so it's better to work around my breasts and squeeze and play with the entire thing." Remember that, tit-men.