Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Vixen LaMoore




Vixen LaMoore
" In my lil’ home town here in northern California, I’m very well known. I run about town every day showing off my wonderful, big boobies in my tight, sexy clothes. Guys look at my huge hooters and think I must need XL or XXXL tops, but I’m such a tiny girl that even with my extra-big tits, I still wear size-small clothes," says Vixen. This month Vixen is out on the town for SCORE, drawing more attention than any so-called Hollywood celebrity could ever hope to. There's some really amazing shots here. "I test every blouse I buy for stretch. Lots and lots of stretch. I love to bargain shop, and my favorite place is the garment district in downtown Los Angeles. Everyone gets a thrill out of watching me try on tight, stretchy tops." We bet! "Showing off my huge hooters is who I am. I never cover up with baggy, oversized clothes. I think big tits are just about the most beautiful thing there is, so what’s to hide? All my clothes have to be tight, tight, tight, and the tops must be low-cut, and my skirts have to be cut all the way to my pussy. Oh‚ sure, I get the occasional 'Freak' muttered behind my back, but that means nothing‚ to me. I know who I am, and this is my life to live. I’ve got big tit fever and I don’t want any cure! When I was 18 years old, I worked at Taco-Bell, saved my minimum wage money and sold my car to get my first set of breast implants. Getting to have giant juggs is such a fantasy come true, it’s like living in heaven everyday and it’s good to know that there’s so many guys and girls who understand and share my dream.Those are the people who I concentrate on."